yes Bank account
You will need certain documents to open the yes Bank saving account and submit them in YES bank after proper formalities. The documentation process for Basic Savings Account is different in each case of individuals, Hindu Undivided Families and Joint Basic Savings Account. Here is a full list of documents you will need in order to maintain the account.
Documents asked for opening a Basic Savings Account:
- Two recent passport size photo.
- Age proof like birth certificate etc.
- If you are applying for a Joint account it requires ID proof (list of id proof mention below) documents of both the applicants and the address proof is needed only of the primary holder and a document establishing a relationship proof between both the parties.
Address Proof /ID Proof
- Job Card issued by NREGA and duly signed by the respective officer.
- Aadhaar card
- Valid Passport
- Electricity Bill
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Valid Driving License.
Types of YES Bank Savings Accounts–
Customizable Savings Account
- The client has the liberty to choose his/her likes based on their lifestyle and banking needs.
- The interest rate of 6% per annum on the account balance is given which is 2% more than other leading banks.
- You have the option to choose your debit card, paying option and account advantages packages as per your need.
- Based on your terms with the bank, the bank’s client gets auto-upgrade advantages.
- Platinum debit card, Titanium plus debit card, Titanium debit card or RuPay domestic debit card are provided with an opening account.
Smart Salary Exclusive Account
- Higher return of 6% p.a. on Savings Account Balance that is 2% more than leading banks.
- No minimum balance needs to be maintained.
- Debit Card with exciting offers like discounts on dining, shopping, etc is some of the benefits given.
- Unlimited access to ATMs of YES banks throughout the nation.
- Tax-free interest income up to Rs.10,000 is provided by the bank.
- Withdrawal limit of up to Rs. 75,000 per day on both domestic and international ATM charges.
Smart Salary Platinum
- No minimum balance needs to be maintained.
- Higher return of 6% p.a. on Savings Account Balance is provided.
- Debit Card with exciting offers is given.
- Unlimited access to ATMs of any bank nationwide.
- ATM withdrawal limit up to Rs 1 Lakh is given.
- A zero balance account can be opened for close members like spouses, children, and parents.
Smart Salary Advantage-
- Tax-free interest income is given by Yes bank
- Free Demand Draft issuance up to defined limits through Branch and NetBanking facilities is given.
- Higher return of 6% p.a. on Savings Account Balance 2% more than leading.
- Zero balance account facility available.
- Free unlimited ATM transactions in the whole nation
- Free Titanium debit card with this account.
The interest rate of 6% per annum
Tax-free interest income up to Rs.10,000 as mentioned above
Unlimited access to ATMs of any bank across India is also provided in this account.
My First YES Account scheme
- Savings and investment solutions for your child for future planning and developing banking habits in the child.
- It comes with the ‘YES Pocket Money’ feature that helps to automatically transfer money from the parent account to the child account.
- Average Monthly Balance (AMB) requirement of just INR 2,500 should be maintained as a minimum balance.
- Higher return of 6% p.a. on Savings Shall be given.
- Children between the age of 1 day to 18 years are eligible to operate and sign up for this account.
YES Family Account
- A savings and investment solutions for today’s women and family especially targeted for family.
- 25% is discounted on Locker hire charges.
- 0.50% cash Back is provided on all purchases through the Debit Card of Yes bank.
- Free personalized checkbook is given you can use your color combination and other things whatever bank allows.
- A free demand draft account is provided.
- Free RTGS/NEFT payment facility through net banking facility is hailed by the bank.
- Free utility payment facility is given
- Quarterly interest pay-out like the other leading banks.
YES Honour Account
- Savings Solution for senior citizens is the main target of this account.
- 40% off on Locker hire charges is a striking feature of this, a great initiative taken by Yes bank.
- Higher return of 6% p.a. on Savings Account Balance this common feature given by yes bank in most of their accounts.
- No minimum balance required is another plus side
- Tax-free interest income up to Rs. 10,000 is given in this account also.
For more information, you can go to the Google site and check the rule.