Mark Zuckerberg co-founded FACEBOOK out of his college restroom at Harvard University. This guy was super talented from the tender age of 12, he developed Zucknet based on Atari BASIC for his father’s business. Zuckerberg left college after his second year to concentrate on Facebook, which later on became the biggest social media platform, making Zuckerberg a multi-millionaire before the age of 35. Know how Mark Zuckerberg became a huge success and what you can learn from him to achieve the highest success.
His income sources.
Before jumping to his income sources here are the figures of the income Zuckerberg gets
- Annual: ₹ 1,60,16,40,184.00
- Monthly: ₹ 13,34,70,015.33
- Weekly: ₹ 3,08,00,772.77
- Daily: ₹ 61,60,154.55
Figure Source – Paycheck. In
His major income is from Facebook and for assessing his worth we should also watch what Facebook is doing money. Facebook’s market capitalization stands at $450 billion and its stock price trades in the $155 range.
Apart from this Mark earns from WhatsApp.com, Instagram.com, Atlas solution, Onavo, Jibbigo, Oculus VR and Facebook payments.
Altogether making $ 200 billion dollars. Yes, big money is.
You must be thinking about how he became this rich at such a young age. The answer is obviously his personality and vision, let’s know what Mark Zuckerberg exactly did to become one of the wealthiest men.
He always dreamt big:
Facebook was just a dream of a Young adult who believed in himself and his faith shouted the loudest, Facebook and Zuckerberg went through so much but didn’t give up, several lawsuits and a fair share of allegations. Through worse adversity Mark raised up like a phoenix, Mark Zuckerberg and his people including staff have remained unshakable in the face of tough times. After all, Zuckerberg is the same guy who worked tirelessly in coding Facebook singlehandedly while his friends were busy partying. This shows character decides what you will achieve.
The great risk was involved.
Zuckerberg was never in rush to make his Facebook a success he took his idea slow but solid, refused various inventors for Facebook and took Greatest one can ever imagine. In business, there is an old saying “not taking the risk is the biggest risk” Zuckerberg knew it for good. After some years Facebook got investors. “Here was is the list of Investors who supported Facebook”
- June – July 2004
The beast among network Facebook received $500,000 from Peter Thiel, Owner of Clarium Capital – an investment management company.
- December 2004
One million users from IVY league
- May 2005
Peter Thiel and Accel Partners invested $12.7 million, helped Facebook to get an $87.5 million valuation.
- March 2006
Facebook reported getting 2 million through users.
- April 2006
New Investors came including Accel, Peter Thiel, Greylock Partners, and Meritech provided $27.5 million.
- October 2007
Microsoft.com invested $ 240 million
- November 2009
Elevation Partners invested $90 million.
- June 2010
$120 million was invested by Elevation Partners.
“Top 5 shareholders in Facebook”
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is the biggest shareholder having 12.18 million Class A shares and 365.72 million Class B shares
- Co-founder of Facebook Eduardo Saverin comes on the second-biggest shareholder, with 7.5 million Class A shares and 45.9 million Class B shares.
- Dustin Moskovitz is the third-biggest Facebook shareholder having 32.6 million Class B shares only.
- Jan Koum, the WhatsApp founder and Ex CEO—has 5.57 million Facebook Class A shares.
- Facebook chief operating officer (COO) Sheryl Sandberg is the holder of 1.35 million Class A shares and 770,000 Class B shares on Facebook.
He always had big goals
Zuckerberg once said that his aim is to “make the world more open”. And Facebook reflects the same, connects long lost family members, show conflicts in areas where free speech is banned and has proved great in planning uprisings against oppressive governments. Understanding your goals whatever it may be, and not getting distracted by unproductive activities, is the best way to get whatever you want.
“Know what’s Mark Zuckerburg next goals are”
- According to one survey, Facebook gets 98% of its revenue from advertising, this thing will get more intensified in the coming future.
- More concentration on virtual reality will be seen as Facebook.com has purchased Oculus.com for being dominant in Virtual Reality also.
- Facebook is investing hugely to develop new things and services, including the new Libra cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence (AI), and augmented reality.
His personal life.
- Zuckerburg has red and green color blindness that’s the reason he made Facebook blue.
- He knows mandarin language too.
- His wife Priscilla Chan Zuckerberg is a Paediatrician and philanthropist and they good married on 19 May 2012
- He is a father of two daughters August and Maxima Chan Zuckerburg born on 28 August 2017 and 1 December 2015 respectively.
- For inspiration, he looks for Albert Einstein and Pablo Picasso.
What we all can learn from Mark Zuckerburg to become successful.
- Be committed to your goals and think differently from the crowd. Whatever you do stay consistent.
- Some people won’t understand or appreciate you but never let these things to quit your goals.
- Build your own brand and become the CEO of your life and let everyone know this fact.
- Do what you are passionate about because only in these you will stay consistent and consistency is the key for anything grand and worthy.
- Dream big and work on them.
For information like this please subscribe to blogger timer today.